embossed; we can also put a chemical patina darkening effect in copper, brass, nickel or mild steel.
On the artistic side:
Photochemical etching brings art alive for:
- photographs etched into metal
- street art
- event posters
- the possibilities are endless.
Many artists are actually using photochemical etching as their original design medium to create incredible pieces of metal art.
Click here to go to our gallery of artistic etched pieces
On the Commercial Design side:
Photochemical etching can be used to create:
- business cards
- graphic plates for brochures
- cover elements for annual reports
- logos or tags to be placed on products
- elevator button plates
- signs to go on doors
- name plates
- insignias, face plates
- office decorations
- and just about anything else that can be imagined.
Click here to go to our gallery of commercial etched pieces